The biggest frustration if you’re trying to use the keyword planner tool is that google forces you to start a campaign, which is a big hassle. Luckily for us, you actually don’t need to do that. Here’s a quick way to use the google keyword planner without a campaign.
Here’s a quick workaround:
1. You need to create a brand new gmail account (free, just use your same mobile number and they’ll send you a verification code)
2. Then just google “keyword planner” and click through to it.
3. Login with your new account
4. On the next page, under the “Welcome to Google Adwords”, click the the anchor text link: “Skip the guided setup“.
5. Next, head to the top right and click on “Tools“, then just select Keyword Planner and it’ll start working 🙂
Another option if you don’t want to create a new account is to simply go ahead and start a campaign, filling in your credit card and the whole nine yards.
As soon as it starts, click pause.